A defined jawline is an asset to the face. It makes men look instantly more attractive and confident. A good jawline is the first thing people take notice of. Studies stand testament to the fact that women are more attracted towards men with a defined and strong jawline.
Certain features of the body are associated with masculinity and femininity. A firm jawline is an extremely masculine feature of the body and makes a man very attractive.
However, jawlines Change shape with age and can become less defined if fat accumulates in the said area. This can also happen if the muscles in the jaw area have begun to shrink. Thinking about how to get a jawline?
There are some things that one can do to improve the look of their jawline. Among these, the most important is jaw exercises. If you are thinking about how to get a perfect jawline, the answer is jawline exercises. Whether you are someone who has no jawline or a weak jawline, exercises shall do the trick for you.
Here are 5 best-chiseled jawline exercises–
1. Neck curlup
Lie down on your back with your tongue pressed to the roof of your mouth. This will help activate your front-neck muscles.
- Now bring your chin to your chest and then lift off your head from the ground about 2 inches. Make sure to not lift your stomachs and not poke out your chin.
- Start doing sets of 10 and gradually do more. Do it slowly and give time as the muscles may be underdeveloped and trying too hard may cause a neck strain.
2. Collar bone backup
Do this exercise while standing, sitting, or lying on your back. It is one of the best facial exercises for men.
- Keeping your head straight and level with the floor, bring it back a few inches to feel the muscles around your throat contract and then relax.
- Start with sets of 10 and then build-up. Try to hold the position for 30 seconds. Make sure to keep your head level.
3. Tongue twister
Tongue twister helps target the uncles under one’s chin.
- Sit cross-legged and place the tongue on the roof of your mouth, behind your teeth.
- Press your tongue and completely close the roof of the mouth to add tension. Now begin humming and creating a vibrating sound.
- Humming will help activate the muscles. Do sets of 15.
4. Vowel sounds
This is a great exercise to get a defined jawline as it targets not only the jaw muscles but also helps reduce cheek fat(if any).
- Open your mouth wide and say different vowels like E, O, etc.
- Exaggerate the effects while saying the vowels to activate the muscles and to enhance tension. Do sets of 15.
This exercise like the previous one targets the entire face and helps tone it. It gives your face a life.
- Close your mouth, push your lower jaw out and lift your upper lip. This will create tension in the chin and in the jawline.
- Try to hold the position for 30 seconds. Do sets of 15.
If you are wondering how to tighten Jawline naturally, the answer is chewing properly and for a long time as chewing develops muscles.
The above exercises are a great way to get a strong jawline, improve the jawline, develop jaw muscles and be more attractive and confident. These exercises will give you a good jaw workout. Do them consistently and in good form to see good results.
While these exercises will improve the overall look of your jawline, they aren’t enough to be a complete jawline-sharpener. One must eat healthy and workout regularly to be truly fit.
Also, read our latest blog does celery juice really benefits our health?